I took Aubrie into the Dr today and come to find out she has a ear infection! The poor girl, she has had a rough start.. The Dr gave us a prescription for Amoxcicillian but I'm a little worried about giving it to her because it gave Noah major diaria and bum rash... I think we stopped it and the infection was no longer there the next day. Although I was questioning if he even had one :) He has never had another in his entire life... Hopefully Aubrie will be the same. She did gain 3 oz short of a pound in the last week, and so that is promising :) Noah has started to enjoy the dr visits, today he said " That Dr is so nice!" lol He does start to worry about Aubrie when she cries though. Hopefull we wont be back for a while...
On another note, Grandma/mom came home from the hospital today. She went in on Tuesday afternoon with her tachycardia, her heart rate was up in the 200's and not slowing down and she was feeling faint and so Deb took her in. They did a bunch of work ups, and finally got it down to normal by the next morning. She is doing pretty good and all her test results came back good..She is happy to be home and she'll go see her heart Dr again in a few weeks... Thankfully it was not a stroke or something more serious. I sure do wish I lived closer though.
Thursday, April 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment