Well little Aubrie is a little over 7 weeks now and her and Noah have been keeping me very busy. I never imagined it would be so hard to have a 3 year old and a newborn. I thought it would be easy to give each kiddo the same amount of attention but NOT, I was wrong :O) I always worry that Im not giving Noah enough attention during the day or that he's bored because baby requires my attention 24/7..(Sky is easy because shes older and at school all day) Anyway I always feel bad about it. I try to include Noah in everything, talk to him all the time, and take time to play or read books while Im holding baby,and playing while she sleeps but I still feel bad. I hear it gets easier, so hopefully it will soon :) Noah is having a bit of a hard time too. I dont know if its just a phase or because of all the change with a new baby but he's developed a little bit of anger, not towards anyone, but just in general. Sometimes he will just start yelling "Its just not fair!" and then just is mad at times. Its just not really him! Hopefully that phase will end soon too! He does love his little sister though and is really cute with her. If he's mad and then see's her, he will change immediately, forget why he was mad, and talk really cute to her in a high pitched voice, its pretty cute :)
On another note, Ive also been worried if Aubrie is eating enough! I breastfeed and supplement w/formula but lately she hates the formula, she will refuse it, yet drink down a bottle of breastmilk in one gulp. I dont blame her really, that stuff is nasty :) Shes only getting about 2oz out of me and Ive read they need about 3-6oz at her age/weight. Since shes been sick we've had alot of feeding issues because of her stuffy nose. Hopefully everything will smooth over now that she is getting better. Today is her first calm day in a while. yay!
But anyway, I wanted to add a few pics Ive taken over the past few days. I havent been taking many because Aubrie has been kind of cross the last few days.
~*Aubrie today*~
~*Aubrie and Dad- 7 weeks*~ (he's trying to calm her down by bouncing)

~*Big brother love*~

~*Big and little sis*~

~*bathtime*~
No comments:
Post a Comment