Just wanted to note that Aubrie rolled from her tummy to her back on our bed 2 days ago! She has also been pulling herself up to sitting ( starting a week or so ago) and to standing the last couple days! :O) She is also starting to try to sit up when shes laying down or laying back ( like a crunch) Its so fun to watch her do new things... She hasnt really laughed yet.. She does screaches and maybe one laughing sound but not the full boar laugh yet. Hoping that comes soon!
I took her to the dr the other day to have her weight checked and she now weighs 11 pounds 11oz... Gaining good, thank goodness!
~*Look at that hair- ha!*~
1 comment:
Wild Hair Huh. What a little doll. I cant wait to see her do all the fun things she is learning. I am sure the kids keep you hoping. Love ya.
Mom
Post a Comment