Saturday, May 9, 2009

~*Mothers Day Weekend*~

Today we kept ourselves busy. It was a beautiful Spring day in the northwest. Noah played outside with the neighborhood kids quite a bit and then we went to check out the strollers. We ended up buying a stand and sit stroller to try out. We went on a walk with it this evening.. It is alot of weight to push! I think with both kids, the stroller, and carseat it weighs about 70 pounds. We have tons of hills around here. (I made Nate push up and I pushed down) I dont know if I'm sold on it yet though because of the weight. Noah loves it though :O) I guess it would be a good work out to help me lose this weight!

Today we also went to the "boat park" and then back home to play outside.. Don't know what we are doing tomorrowo for Mothers Day. (Although Nate is doing the laundry for me ha!) That is the chore I hate the most, its neverending... ugh!

Sky also had an eventful weekend. Her friend had a bowling tournament a few hours away and so she went with her friends family to that. They are staying in a hotel. She seems to be having alot of fun. Im hoping she took alot of pics so I can post about it :O)

More tomorrow...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey that looks like a neat stroller. Little bigger then the other one huh. Noah probably likes it but just dont go up hills. LOL. Cute picture.