I haven't posted much about family lately, so I thought I would post some pics of this weekend :O) It was amazingly beautiful outside and so we spent most of the time playing out front. (lots of neighbor kids to play with!) Satuday Nate went bicycling until about 2pm while the rest of us played outside. He came home and we went and got some free remote control cars that Nates bicycling buddy had. (Noah and Nate have been wanting these for a while) These fisrt two pics were taken on our way lol... We stopped at the grocery store and Nate bought some golden oreos... The bad mom in me let Aubrie have a taste and she really like them hehe!
Noah just hugging on Aubries blanket
On Sunday, church, soccer (we decided it was the last day of soccer)
Sky makes sugar cookies
And we play outside again (w/water guns!) sorry no pics, the kids were down the way a bit. I did take more cute pics of Aubrie.... haha.. Imagine that! She was a happy camper to be outside...

~*Notice how she has rubbed off her hair on the sides *~

~*and we eat ice cream and go to bed*~
The end...
1 comment:
Wow a beautiful day in the Northwest. Beautiful pics of little Aubrie. She is sooooooo cute. How did the cookies turn out? And Noah is done with Soccer huh. Maybe another year. Love the pics.
Mom
Post a Comment