
So since I dont have many pics of Aubrie and I, I thought I would take one in the mirror after her bath! :O) lol... Not much going on today... We went and met Nate and ate lunch at Microsoft today. Noah is getting over a little cold and Sky and Aubrie are doing well. Aubrie is getting ready to sit up. She tries to sit up when you lay her down, and would rather sit or stand with help rather then lay..She is really gabbering and learning new sounds lately too! Today she "talked" to Skys friend for about 5 minutes straight. cute...
2 comments:
Cute picture! I can't decide who aubrie looks like! I think she looks like nate...but then you two together she looks a little like you! :) Ok can you put this cute border on my blog! I have NO idea how!
Well I am glad to finally see a picture of you and Aubrie together. Cute...... It was so much fun talking to Noah today. He keeps saying he is coming to Grandma's house. He is quite the talker. Love ya.
Post a Comment