Thursday, September 10, 2009

Noahs first day of Preschool (kind of)

My little boy is growing up so fast! Today he attended his first day of preschool! It is a Montessori/traditional blend. I really hope it suites him well and that he is happy there!

Today was kind of an orientation, meet the teachers and see the classroom,etc... Noah was so excited to go but when he got there he started to get nervous and started to shake:) Once he got into the class room he was fine again. His teachers are really nice and the room has a lot of great "fun" learning tools. His favorite was the tiny nails he could hammer into a peg board... and of course he LOVES the playground. All the kids in his class seem nice. andI think the teachers will like Noah. He kept trying to tell the louder kids to "shhhhh" with his finger over his lips lol...

Anyway, wish us luck on the second day. I'm sure it will be just as hard on me as it will on him :) At this school they don't allow the parents to walk the kids in. They take them out of the car and walk them into school! eeeek! Noah will be very scared I'm sure! He's never been in anyone elses care in his entire life, except for when Grandma watched him when I was in the hospital having Aubrie. It should be interesting and I hope, GOOD for him :O) Good thoughts!

Here are a few pics... Noah at home before Preschool

At preschool, kind of nervous! (Yes he wanted to change his shirt before we left lol)
Checking out the classroom
Playground, loves the sand box
Noah's class
A surprise from the teachers, a bag for school!
Notice Noah's name on the wall, seahorse~

No comments: