Monday, September 14, 2009
Noahs "first" dentist appointment :)
I'm calling it his "first" dental appointment because its the first time that he's ever aloud the dentist to do anything in his mouth. I found a pediatric dentist in the area and Noah did SOOOOO good! He wasn't nervous at all and did everything he needed to do. He got his teeth cleaned and looked at and attempted x-rays ( which they only were able to get a few because he kept pushing the mouth peice out) When we walked out of the dentist he said "that was fun." I tried to get him to admit the pictures are not fun, but he disagreed lol :) ( you could tell he didnt really enjoy it by the sound in his voice) Anyway, they sang Old McDonalds to him as they cleaned his teeth :) A good experience!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment