Otherwise, he's had something funny going on lately ( ok not really) Ever since he has had the flu he has started to let these HUGE burps like every 30 minutes. I'm talking SUPER loud... It started to worry me and so I took him into the Dr and she said that sometimes after someone has the stomach flu they can become lactose intolerant and that it can take 2-4 weeks to clear up... He is so sweet and says excuse me everytime but you should see the peoples faces when he does it in public! It just makes me laugh... (I know it shouldnt lol) Poor little guy! :O) Atleast he's not uncomfortable :)
Monday, November 9, 2009
Burp and Noahs first preschool photo
Otherwise, he's had something funny going on lately ( ok not really) Ever since he has had the flu he has started to let these HUGE burps like every 30 minutes. I'm talking SUPER loud... It started to worry me and so I took him into the Dr and she said that sometimes after someone has the stomach flu they can become lactose intolerant and that it can take 2-4 weeks to clear up... He is so sweet and says excuse me everytime but you should see the peoples faces when he does it in public! It just makes me laugh... (I know it shouldnt lol) Poor little guy! :O) Atleast he's not uncomfortable :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Cute! And sort of funny..lol
Oh that is funny. I know I dont like to hear kids let out big burps but guess sometimes it happens. I know its hard not to laugh but beware... It may lead to a game. His pictures is darling. Going to print it.....
Post a Comment