This Halloween was a bit on the strange side... I'm usually really into Halloween but this year I felt that I didnt have time to get anything done... Noah and Sky found the Halloween box around the 1st of October and they went outside and decorated a bit...( just a bit early) and that was all that got done...We didn't even carve pumpkins! (although we did buy them at the Pumpkin Patch) Sky actually carved hers on the 31st, about 5 minutes before we went trick or treating. Noah carved one at preschool... (yet we couldn't even find the lighter to light the pumpkins on Halloween lol)... ah well... Life with 3 kids is super busy, sometimes I wonder how I even get my shirt on straight in the morning (I think I struggle more then most lol) I can't keep anything straight or remember anything, (including returning calls, or even calling my own family members) and the list goes on...So I will appologize now if I missed returning a call, or forgot to do something important)
Noah dressed as a fire man again, Sky wore her scary mask outfit from last year, and Aubrie was a little garden fairie :) We all ventured out trick or treating, but I couldn't take many photos because I was holding Aubrie the whole time and Nate refused... (he hates pictures) Anyway, I did capture a few photos! The kids had fun though and got quite a bit of candy. In the middle of it all, it started pouring but it eventually lightened up...
Lets hope I do better with the coming Holidays, I am really looking forward to them!
1 comment:
Cutest Halloween photos. Aubrie looks absolutely adorable! And yea for the van!!! I bet you are lovin' it!
Post a Comment