~*Aubries "first" artistic abilities at 13 months old:) I was impressed *~


Aubrie follows Noah everywhere, even ( and especially)to time-out...(Hopefully by me taking this photo it didn't counteract the discipline.. but it was too cute) Yes, Noah is in his underwear
lol... Anytime he gets a drip of anything on his clothes, they come off immediately :)

Last but
definitely not least our poor Aubrie had a scary accident today. She was climbing on
Noahs fire engine bed and slipped over the back of it and fell flat on her back. She started crying and I picked her up, only to have her go limp/unconscious on me, which scared me to death! Her eyes rolled back, her mouth was open (from crying) and her body went limp for about 10 seconds! I shook her while calling her name and then blew in her face ( which helps if they are not breathing because they are crying so hard, it makes them take a breath) and she finally came around crying...Even though she was "back" I called 911 because I was so scared..I have no idea why she went unconscious, either the wind got knocked out of her plus the crying, or for some other reason, but it was so scary! Anyway, the fire
department came out and looked her over and said she looked great, no sign of anything wrong... (HUGE SIGH OF RELIEF!) Its just so strange because she only fell about 2 feet and she
didn't hit her head very hard as she fell flat on her back.
Im just
sooooo happy she is
ok, it makes me hold her that much tighter... NOT FUN!
As for the fire engine bed. It is now turned upside down ( we are trying to sell it) She LOVED to climb on it and went right back to it when she was "better." She was very unhappy to see that she couldn't climb on it anymore. Me, I will be happy when it is gone!
2 comments:
Scarey! Im so glad everything is fine now! She is so silly for following her bro to timeout =) ohnoooo i hate to break it to you but timeout might not work for that youngin!
That would be terrifying, Andrea!!! I am so glad everything turned out okay and Aubrie is fine. So thankful for that!! :)
Post a Comment