Sky, she has been keeping busy with school and friends and has recently started volunteering at the elementary school a couple days a week! (Which we are very proud of) She has also been spending alot of time taking photos with her DSi that she got for Christmas, and also enjoys hip hop dance class... She has a recital coming up that we are excited about! :)
~*model pose*~
Me, I have obviously been keeping busy with kids, but I also just joined the new gym that just opened up (yay! finally something for ME) I have really been enjoying going a couple times per week to the "dance" style classes. Im hoping to lose a few pounds but so far nothing. gah!
-Sorry dont have any recent pics of myself :) I'll work on that :)
Which leaves Nate, he has been working alot lately, and has also just started cycling again. He signed up to ride in the Ring Around Mount Rainier this summer! He has also been helping with the kids alot. (while I go to the gym) They really love dad though! Aubrie has really been warming up to him and always wants to sit on his lap. She doesn't even cry anymore when Im not in the room! yay!
and thats about it for us :)
and thats about it for us :)
No comments:
Post a Comment