Thursday, April 22, 2010

~*Down on the farm*~

Today Noah's preschool class took a field trip to a local farm! The kids were definitely entertained with mini tractor ride-ons, animals, playing in the grass with big balls, a bouncy house and I can't forget MUD PUDDLES! Ah, the mud puddles were Noah's favorite. The first thing Noah did was go out where the pigs and chickens were wandering around and jumped in just about every huge puddle he could find. (I should have put him in boots!) He fell a couple times, and so needless to say, he was *covered* in mud by the time we left. I think he left quite an impression, as everyone kept coming up to me and telling me that they hear Noah really liked the mud puddles lol... Aubrie tried to follow suit, but I just couldn't let her do it :) It was alot of fun and the weather was beautiful!

~*Noah and one of his "best buddies" (and neighbor) Evan, scoping out the mud puddles, and Aubrie and Caitie*~ ~*Noah and his two "best buddies" Evan and Cameron, playing in the puddles...*~
~*Posing with the pig,*~ ~*Aubrie was chasing around these little ducks and the chicken who thought he was a duck*~
~*Noah and Evan*~ ~*Girlies on the back, too cute! Aubrie was a little scared*~

~*Noah cruising on the pedal tractor*~
~*Aubries "Im not so sure about this" face :)
~*Noah and Cameron having a Hay fight*~
And yes, I had to throw Noah in the shower right when we got home!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Cute pictures honey, looks like they had a blast.....Thanks for posting them.