
Wants NOTHING but her mom (me) lately! I dont know if its because she doesn't feel good, and hasn't for the past few weeks, or if its just a phase, but she wants nothing to do with anyone but me. She wants me to hold her for the most part of the day. When I walk even 2 feet away from her she runs over crying, wanting me to pick her up. Even when we are SLEEPING, she wants to crawl up and sleep on top of me. (lol) When anyone else tries to hold her, she cries REALLY hard for "mama" and sometimes throws her back (tantrum?) because she is mad. When I leave the house without her (which doesn't happen much, and definately not lately) she stands at the door and cries and goes looking around the house for me the entire time that I'm gone (which makes me really sad!) She used to go to Sky pretty good, but now she won't go to her for even a second. When she is with me, she is content and happy, or if she is outside the house she is content and happy. I'm not sure what to think? Whether its a good or bad thing? I'm hoping good?! Atleast she knows her mom is there for her, right? Maybe when she starts feeling better she will be happier with other people? She has been sick pretty much constantly for the past 3 weeks, one cold after another :( poor girly.. I hope things get back to normal soon, for everyones sake :)
These two photos I took of her while she was watching me iron :)
2 comments:
She is so adorable--really!!! She is growing up fast. Her love for you is probably both flattering and frustrating at the same time!! I hope she gets better once and for all really soon!! Hang in there!
Seriously, she is so cute. I love her outfit, too. I didn't notice it at first because her smile steals the show. She's a Momma's girl. Joans is STILL in that phase just a older version of it.
Post a Comment