With each sunrise, a new beginning
With each sunset, a shared memory
With every passing day
A promise of ever lasting love
With each sunset, a shared memory
With every passing day
A promise of ever lasting love
~*Happy 9th Wedding Anniversary*~
~*This is where it all started... well.. sort of... Nate asked me to marry him on the beach in California/L.A when we were there to see "The Other One's in concert*~

~*And then- April 28th, 2001*~
~*AND Some oldies*~ This was not long after we started dating...
~*A stop by Jerry's house on our LONG road trip and camp spot/beach in Southern Oregon!
~*Shoreline (seeing The Other One's in Concert)*~
~*Disneyland! Dont we look cute haha!( I made my outfit and Nate and Skys pants by the way)*~
3 comments:
Very fun post. I love the outfits. Nate's hairstyles, and your lovely wedding pictures. Congratulations!
Those are some sweet pictures!! I love looking at people's histories through pictures--so many stories that have gotten us to where we are now. How fun! Happy anniversary to a wonderful couple!! :)
Wow I love it... Such fun memories. And what a great way to preserve you past. I remember those days, and your wedding day was beautiful. May you have many many more years of Happiness. Love you guys so much. Hope to see you soon.....Oh and cute pics of the Zoo to.
Post a Comment