Monday, June 14, 2010

~*Schools out.. for Noah*~

Noahs last day of preschool was Thursday, and it was quite the sad day. He has had an amazing year in preschool and has grown so much! His teachers were wonderful, he developed alot of fun relationships, and he had a great time! We will all be excited to return in the fall!
~*Noah on his last day*~

~*Aubrie and I went in for a few minutes while Noah got his memory book*~

To end the year right, Noahs preschool had a carnival with bounce houses, games, the tumble bus, pizza, cotton candy, etc... What more can a kid ask for? Noah had a blast, especially hanging out with one of his best buddies Cameron. I wish I would have taken a photo of the whole carnival, it was alot of fun! ~*Here in Noah and Cameron, waiting to get on the bus*~

~*fishing*~

~*Aubrie had fun too*~

~*But wasn't excited to catch any fish, especially with that scary lady looking at her (she wasn't really scary lol)*~

~*Noah, even got a little golf in*~

~*We look forward to starting preschool agai next fall!*~

1 comment:

jhoopes said...

I'm so glad the year went so well for him! Had to laugh when I saw the pouring rain. ha ha We've missed seeing you guys around. Hope you're having a fun summer so far!