Monday, June 14, 2010

Just a few pics and comments :)

Finally back to blogging, it seems like its been forever! I've had alot going on lately and am just trying to get back on track and hope things stay on track...
Just a few random pics :)
~*I bought these robes for Noah and Aubrie and they LOVE them, especially to just play around in ( It's also nice not to have to use a new towel everytime because you (I) forgot whos was whos)

~*More new words for Aubrie (but only the few I can think of at the moment) flower, eyes, knee, nose, and she is even starting to put sentences together a little bit like, "I want my binky." She is growing up way too fast :) She is also getting her last 4 teeth in at the moment, soon she will have a full mouth of chompers! yay! More pics of Aubrie :)

~*Rocking and singing her baby to sleep, too sweet*~

~*My cute girl in her new chair, that she likes to carry around instead of sit in*~
~* And now for my teen girl. (I can't believe she will turn 13 on July 5th!)*~ Sky has started to get into photography a little bit and enjoys taking my camera outside and seeing what she can capture :) So far she has proven to be pretty good at it! ~*I thought this pic she took was really beautiful*~

Sky also loves to bake and cook. I wish I was a better role model for her in that area. I try to cook and bake, but just ask Nate and he will tell you to keep me OUT of the kitchen. (seriously, I'm horrible) Hopefully she can develop that skill as she grows older!

~*Now, these two little munchkins (below) have been having a great time together lately! (maybe too much fun!) Their favorite thing to do is yell back and forth. Everytime we get into the car Noah will start it and yell "MAMA" and Aubrie will yell "MAMA" and sometimes its just random screams. Aubrie thinks its a hoot because Noah cracks up laughing at her everytime she yells. This happens at home, in the store, in the car,etc... I try to stop it but for some reason I haven't been that successful, especially with Aubrie who doesnt quite understand "shhhh". They also like to race back and forth through the house and play in Noahs old fire engine bed. I think that Noahs energy is wearing off on Aubrie! (WATCH OUT MOM!) They are alot of fun to watch though, especially when they get along :o) (which is most of the time)

No comments: