Sunday, June 6, 2010

~*Sky's 1st Dance Recital*~

Last night Sky had her very first dance recital! (She takes hip hop) It was a blast and she did so well! This is her first year ever in dance and so it was something very new and different to her and she did awesome! We are so proud of her! Way to go Sky!!! So fun!

I'll post the video below, she is on the far left with the dark green tank~Maybe you can see it larger if you go to this link as its pretty small on the blog
http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=10150201734870463



2 comments:

jhoopes said...

That is really cool! I think it is always so great when kids will try new things--that is not an easy thing to do. Way to go, Sky!

Adamson Family said...

Awesome! Sky, I didn't know you did dance very cool. I did a little dance myself here and there. I hope you had fun.