Friday, July 23, 2010
Disney!
Disney Day 1 - It was alot of fun! Noah wasnt feeling the greatest but was very brave this time and had a blast on the rides that are a little "bigger" (dumbo,rockets) :O) Aubrie was a little scared but went along with it :) Sky, she had fun but I do wish she would have had a rollercoaster buddy :) ( None of us are too fond of fast rollercoasters) We did, however, hit some of her favorites :)







Day 2- Also alot of fun! So, I thought that I broke my $400 dollar camera by getting sand stuck in it and so I didnt have a camera for the rest of the vacation, luckily Sky had hers and let me use it once in a while :) None of the kids were very fond of the characters:) Noah and Aubrie were scared of them!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I totally would've been Sky's rollercoaster buddy! Man, too bad I didn't know she needed one BEFORE you left!! :) Disneyland is the best!
Wow what a fun time you must have had. sorry for the sickness during your vacation. Looks like the kids had a blast....
Post a Comment