Monday, August 2, 2010

~*Happy 13th Birthday Sky*~


Yes, thats right! My little girl is officially a teenager this month. *sniff* Its hard to believe it was 13 years ago that she was born into my arms ( might I add, fireworks were going off across the street as I was in labor) She arrived into the world at 12:45am on July 5th. It was an easy labor, and when I went into the hospital they almost sent me home because I was not doubled over in pain, yet when they checked I was 5 cm! Anyway, Im sure she would love reading this post *wink*

Sky has always been a joy to have in our family. She is very sweet girl with a calm demeanor (somewhat like myself) but then she is also a strong person who knows what she wants and will not stop until she gets it. She is also a great big sister and she loves to teach and lead. She is always coming up with fun and creative games and ideas for the younger kids :O) I think she would make an awesome teacher one day! She is really turning into a beautiful young lady :O)

Some things that she enjoys doing are listening to music, playing on the computer, watching tv, playing games, hanging out at home, and walking around with friends.

Favorite Musician- Lady Gaga
Favorite Food- Pizza
Favorite color- Neon Colors
Favorite Movie- Jack

Sky birthday was a relaxing birthday. We did a little shopping, out to lunch, Pizza Hut for dinner, cake and presents and a movie. Not a bad day! Here are some pics of her at each age :) (hopefully I got it right lol)

~*Birth Day*~

~*1 years old*~
~* 1.5 years old*~

~*2 years*~

~*3 years old*~

~*4 years old*~

~*5 years old*~

~*6 years old*~

~*7 years old*~

~*8 years old*~

~*9 years*~

~*10 years*~

~*11 years*~

~*12 years old*~

~*And a beautiful, 13 years old!*~

~*and one more, just for fun*~
Happy BIG 13th Birthday Sky! We love you sooooooooooooooo much!!!!!

2 comments:

Sky said...

Mom .... haha :)

Unknown said...

What a great Idea to do Pictures from Birth to now. I cant believe how fast she has grown up. She is a beautiful young lady now. Thanks for updating the blog. I love looking at it and reading the fun things that you have done with your family. Love you all soooooo much. Cant wait to see you.