Monday, August 2, 2010

~*Girls Camp*~

The third week in July, Sky went to "Girls Camp" for the first time! ( Through the LDS church) She usually doesn't like camping much and wouldnt admit it, but I think she had a little( if not alot) a bit of fun :O)(aside from one setback) She had alot of fun things to tell me , like she hiked 6 miles, made a new friend, made her own food and she especially loved getting to wear the "Juicy" hoody. She is smiling in some of the photos and so that has to mean something right? lol) Unfortunately her camera was left at home and so we
are hoping more pics pop up as time goes on! Thank you to all her leaders who made this possible!
~*Sky is the first/right one on top*~

~*Sky is 3rd from the right*~ ~*Sky is the "pink fairie"*~
~*She's third from left*~
~*2rd from the left*~

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Sky was telling me about her trip to girls camp and it sounded like she really had a great time. Stuff you remember your whole life..

jhoopes said...

I'm glad she had such a good time. I have heard lots of great things about Girls Camp! And I can't believe she is 13! Such a cutie. It was fun to see the pictures of her!

Melanie said...

I am so glad Sky had a great time at Girls Camp! She is such a fun addition to our Beehive class!!!

And those pictures throughout the years for her 13th birthday post were so fun to see...thanks for sharing! I bet it is hard to believe you have a 13 year old!