A few days ago Aubrie was sitting on a stool at the table and fell forward and bumped her little mouth on the table. :( Originally, we thought she had just bitten her lip pretty badly, ( a lot of blood) but the next day I looked in her mouth and noticed that she had banged her gums up pretty badly and that her tooth was a little loose. I immediately made a dentist appointment for the next day, just to have her checked out. Aubrie did not like the dentist at all, she was terrified! She laid there stiff as a board not knowing what to think. She did so good though, opened her mouth when asked,etc... The dentist cleaned off all the blood (which I thought was a blister!) and said that both her front and side tooth were a little loose but should harden up again as long as she didn't bonk them again (which did happen, but all is well) She said there is also a chance they might turn grey... gah!!! We have an appointment next month to have it checked out again, but so far, its looking good! Not fun...
~*My poor scared girl at the dentist*~
They did give her a balloon for being so good, but when we were getting into the car it floated away :( I asked her if she wanted me to go back in and get her another one and she would not have it! No way! Hopefully she wont be scared of the dentist forever :)
No comments:
Post a Comment