Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Kindergarten Registration

Yes, that's right. We registered our big boy for kindergarten! I can barely believe he will be big enough to go to kindergarten next fall but I am also very excited because I think he is going to LOVE it! We got into the lottery for full day but I'm still unsure what I want to do. I don't know if I can bare having him at school "all day" just yet, and so I chose afternoon as our second (but maybe first) choice. I think I'm secretly hoping he doesn't get picked for full day, although I know it would be good for him, and he is also one of the older kids in kindergarten. :) We will see!

Anyway!  Noah wasn't feeling well the day that we had to go register but he was adamant about coming with me to his new school! I wasn't quite sure what to do but wanted him to be a part of the process and so I gave him a dose of Tylenol and that helped him feel a bit better. (although he was willing to go sick) Before heading to school I picked up Sky at the bottom of the hill and brought her home, which is when Noah says "Hold on, I've got to run inside and throw up and then I'll be right back!" He did just that, ran inside, vomited up his crackers he had just eaten and ran back out, excited and ready to go. (I know, bad mommy moment) I couldn't break his heart and leave him home on this exciting day! I think the drive up and down the hill made him a little queasy.  ( He has a very queasy tummy even when he's not sick)
                                                                 My little sick guy

No comments: