~*My lovely little Aubrie LOVES to swing*~
~*She could swing all day!*~
She likes to swing REALLY HIGH or "FAST" as she calls it!
I took her to the park today and she started getting upset because I couldn't push her high or fast enough. With each time she fly's up into the sky, she takes a deep gasp and smiles, hence the adrenalin rush lol... Today, because she was upset, I'm sure parents were thinking I was making her cry by pushing her so high... Yet it was her upset that I wasn't pushing her high enough lol... I would push her as high as I could and after two swings back and forth she wants to go higher... ( and cries and kicks her legs) After a few minutes of that we decided to go home and nap :)
You can hear her say "faster" and then also see her kicking her legs cause shes upset that she wasn't going high enough :) .


No comments:
Post a Comment