Monday, May 2, 2011

Way to go Noah!

Noah can now ride his bicycle without training wheels! Woohoo! We had tried taking them off last summer but he was a little scared and not quite ready. This time, he got it right away and was a pro; even a neighbor friend was amazed! He is still a bit scared and so every time he sees that we let go of his bike he stops and gets upset:) I don’t think we will be putting the training wheels back on this time though. Hopefully his fear will not last long.

I know he should have a helmet on. I think we all got caught up in the excitement and it slipped our minds! I was wishing he had knee pads because whenever he hurts his knee's he is done with everything ;) Luckily, he didnt fall. Otherwise he *always* wears his helmet when riding his bicycle :)
Here is a pic of him proudly riding his bike ( with a proud dad and neighbor kids in the background) Way to go Noah!!!
 On another note- Noah( 5 yo) had a funny comment last night when I was telling him goodnight. He said " I think its time I got a job. I think Im big enough" lol... I told him ne needs to stay little and have fun and play until he is done with school. Leave the job for when he's older ;) Atleast I know I wont have any issues when the time comes, right? hehe ;) Funny boy!

1 comment:

drettew said...

Aleck and kenna both know how now also..It's nice to have those training wheels gone! :)