After a long night ( our room at the hotel had a faucet that squealed loudly for about 30 seconds every couple of hours) we awoke to Aubrie and myself feeling really crappy! I got out of bed and my heart was racing, I was shaking, and I felt like I was going to pass out .I'm guessing from the decongestant that I knew I shouldn't have taken..ugh! Add to that Aubrie and my head colds and that is why we decided to skip Disneyland today and have a day of rest.
First thing, we headed to our original hotel and got our room, which is awesome ( and does not have a squealing faucet!) Its a studio suite and so its equipped with everything a family needs, a kitchen and lots of space, free breakfast and dinner, and the free wifi is nice too!
Anyway, Nate took Noah to the park and hiking, and Aubrie and I jumped into bed and rested and watched TV. Sky just hung out in the hotel room with us and talked to her friends through the Internet. (Which is like heaven to her because she hasn't been on the Internet for a long time)
Wheee :) Noah at the park!
2 peak climb above Anaheim Hills
Poor us :oP
Sky, loving life
After hiking, Aubrie felt a little better and so Nate took the two of them swimming!
For lunch, Nate decided to get his grill on, and grilled up some BBQ chicken :)
The rest of the day consisted of Madagascar 3 in 3D, and then back to the hotel for some free dinner.
Sky and I tried out half a Zumba class at the 24 hour fitness across the street, which I shouldn't have but couldn't resist, and we also did a little shopping :)
Pretty simple day. I really liked and needed it :)
Hopefully we will feel up and ready for Disney tomorrow because we are going for sure!
Hope you enjoyed my ramble :)
.






1 comment:
I am loving the posts and the pictures. Keep it up honey.. Love you. Hug the kiddos for me. All three of them..
Post a Comment