Tuesday, June 19, 2012

~*Day 1 of Cali *~

Well we made it to Cali. We woke up bright and early, 5:30am, and caught our 8:30am flight! We got in around 12pm, picked up our rental car and made it to our hotel an hour later, only to be booted to another hotel. (they overbooked and kicked us out because we had a family rate) On a positive note, we got a night free! That means more shopping for me? :) Anyway, our first day was spent traveling, shopping, swimming, and getting ready for Disneyland tomorrow! :) woohoo!

Noah and Aubrie, so excited!
I got her! Just checking her hair and make up :)
Aubrie and Noah so excited to go swimming!
Aubrie loved swimming :)

I cant not mention that Aubrie and I are sick with a head cold, and noah is just getting over his as well. I find it amusing that everytime we go on vacation we are always getting sick or sick. Hopefully we will feel better quickly!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hope you post each day cause I want to see your adventures...Looks like fun so far...Glad you got a pic of Sky and actually one of you also...Love you.