Last Friday night we got to attend the Kindergarten Concert. I have to admit, it was the cutest thing ever! Noah was a little nervous about it, I think because his music teacher was telling them it was a "serious concert." All the kindergarten classes sang about 4 songs...During one of the songs, Noah's friend kept teasing him by waving his hands in Noah's face. Noah got a little upset and gave him the dirty sneer and told him, "This is a serious concert!". Luckily this didn't ruin it for him and he continued on happily.
I cant believe this year is almost over and that Noah will be going into first grade next year. He is growing up so fast. Some days he seems so big but then some days he still seems so sweet and innocent. I love dropping him off at school each day. When he gets out of the car every morning at school, he pulls on his Cars backpack, tells Aubrie and I goodbye (about 4 times) and sometimes we get a kiss and a hug, and then he jumps out of the car, says bye, waves one more time, and then takes off running as fast as he can and he doesn't stop running until he gets into his class room :) Sometimes he is side tracked by rocks, benches, stairs and the like but I love watching him do this everyday. Usually he is the only one running too and it just makes me smile, it is so him and he looks so little:) Am I ready for him to grow up? Not really :) First grade will definitely be a big change for Aubrie and I, for he will be gone all day...
Anyway, back to the subject.. Photos...
Noah was so excited for his concert that he wanted to pose really sweetly with Aubrie :) (yay!)
Cute pose #2
Before the concert
Noah top, left...
Noah and his friend Sjay (JayJay)
Im trying to post videos but its not working and so I will try again later.




No comments:
Post a Comment