Anyway, I just wanted to highlight a few things.
On Friday, Noah had a belt test at Karate. He did such an awesome job! He seems to be getting better and more focused each test. Next week he will be the proud owner of a purple belt. :)
Yesterday, Saturday, Nate participated in the Flying Hills bicycle ride, it is a 100 mile ride that covers an estimated 3,840 cumulative feet of elevation gain. Nate actually rode about 105 miles and covered 5500 feet in elevation gain... The weird thing was, he came home feeling less tired then he usually does on Saturday! This guy amazes me.. :)
Another memorable moment happened today. Noah was messing around on the monkey bars and all the sudden he was going to the next bar and then the next, etc.. I think he even surprised himself! He was such a proud little guy when he finished the whole set of bars! Nice going buddy! ( We have been working on upper body strength at the parks lately, must have paid off :)
I think I'm almost caught up with my blog but we have a busy next few months planned, so stay tuned :)




No comments:
Post a Comment