Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Merry Christmas 2012!

This year seemed to have flown by so quickly and especially the Christmas season. We were lucky enough to have my mom come up from Arizona to spend a couple weeks with us. I just compiled a bunch of photos to share :)
 
 Charley, our Elf on the shelf as arrived! 12/1
Microsoft Party!
Just taking a bubble bath
 An attempt to get a family photo. The girls being drama mamas :)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 Nate and I on a date :)
Just a cute pic of Aubrie, waiting to pick up Noah :)
 One morning I found the kids doing this when I woke up.
 
 
 
Yum! 
 Snow Day!
 
 The Gingerbread display!
 
 Grandma and Noah
 A little treat, Krispy Cream...
 Sleepy kiddos :)
Sky, all dressed up :)
Gingerbread house decorating!
 Night walk :) The lights in our courtyard~
 
 ~Snow Flake Lane~
 
 
 
 ~*New Years Eve~
 
 ~*The Elf through some gifts in our door!*~
 
 
~*Christmas Jammies*~ 
 
 
 
 Our Elf is going back to the North Pole :(
 
 
 Someone is a little excited at 1am on Christmas day!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
~Christmas lunch/dinner~
 Noahs new Lego Creations
 We found a lost puppy on Christmas night and brough him home
He was a hit with everyone 
Luckily, his owners found him the next day~ 
 Out for a ride! (Noahs new scooter)
 
 New Years at our house :) Watching the fireworks at the Space Needle on tv!
 
 
Here's to an amazing 2013!

No comments: