Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Our little Sky is growing up!

First time behind the wheel! I let Sky drive down a backroad the other day. It was her first time driving. Out of nowhere she asked if she could drive and after the shock wore off I decided to let her gve it a try. The first question she asked is, "which one is the gas?" I told her the wrong side (oops), luckily we were in park ;) So she put it in drive and the van went rolling. I was a little panicked. She asked if she could push the gas and I told her to just let it roll for a while (lol) She pushed the gas a little and then quik break. ( I think that happens on everyones first time driving) She pushed hte gas a little bit and got the hang of going straight. We then came to a roundabout, which is going to be hard for a first time driver. I helped her get around the bend and that was it! About 2 minutes worth of driving! She did good on her first go round! She was pretty excited too :)


And another first! Sky dropped off her first application yesterday! She has really wanted to work at this place for a long time and was very excited to finally drop it off :)

No comments: