Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Aubrie in her own room! ( or Noahs)

What just happened? I told Aubrie she could sleep on her new mattress in Noah's room instead of in our room in her little bed and she was so excited! She went in there and layed down and wanted me to take her picture, and wanted her new Minnie Mouse night light. She then wanted me to go tell Noah to come and sleep in his room with her. (He sleeps on our bedroom floor because he doesn't like sleeping alone in his room). He said no but she stayed put and fell asleep :) 

First time in her own room (outside of mom and dads room) first time in her "big bed". I'm so not ready for that!  I thought kids need time to adjust to their new rooms/beds? Its me needing the time to adjust. Am I a bad mom if I bring her back to her little bed? :)

No comments: