Well it started snowing this morning and still continues. Sky's school was canceled and Nate stayed home from work ( he made the closet into his office) and Im getting cabin fever and feeling sluggish from staying inside too much :O) Me and Noah usually venture out every morning and now we've been home for 3 days straight! Yesterday the storm was supposed to roll in and so they canceled school and Nate stayed home too, but I think it was the warmest day in a long time lol... no snow... The kids could have totally gone to school and Nate to work.. I tried to venture out to the outlets but only 10 minutes down the road was a huge blizzard so I turned around and came back home. Strange how so little distance can have such different weather patterns. Anyway, we've just been watching and playing in the snow today and making candy and Skys been reading alot...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment